In October 2019, the Mare Island Historic Park Foundation hosted a celebration to commemorate the permanent installation of the sail of the Mariano G. Vallejo SSBN 658 (MGV). This ceremony was a the culmination of over a decade of work and planning, and over $200K in donations.
St. Peter’s Chapel is the oldest Naval Chapel in the United States. The addition of the new roof added an entirely refreshed look to this stunning landmark, as well as helped preserve this priceless historic asset for years to come.
We updated our website to better define the vision we have for the future of the island’s preservation and to give the public a window into history.
Access to private events like movie nights and dinners
Complimentary island tours for yourself or a group
• Individual (free tour for one)
• Family (free tour for two)
• Farragut’s Club (free tour plus as many guests as you want to bring).
• Business Sustaining (free group tour for your staff).
• Foundational Sponsor (free tour for any of your staff and friends at any time).
Discounts on historical merchandise from the museum store
Members receive 5% off of their private reservations at St. Peter's Chapel or the Admiral's Mansion
Sign up for our email list and get notified of upcoming events and other happenings on the island.